Gorgon Pendant & Necklace - Our Little Secret Shop - Handmade Unique Jewellery
Gorgon Pendant & Necklace - Our Little Secret Shop - Handmade Unique Jewellery

Gorgon Pendant & Necklace

Regular price £134.95

Silver necklace with Medusa head crying.
The chain is 37 cm long is the head of medusa 3 cm.

This gem was created through a complex and patient craftsmanship enhanced by decorative operations manuals.
Any minor flaws or imperfections are inherent characteristics of the product, an expression of its unique character and craftsmanship.

The sterling silver or Sterling Silver (sterling silver) is an alloy consisting mainly of silver with the addition of copper.
Objects created with this silver alloy is branded with a punch indicating the title of sterling silver present in the alloy. The most common hallmark 925 indicates a 92.5% silver alloy composed of and the remaining 7.5% copper (925 parts in 1000 of silver). 
Gorgon Pendant & Necklace - Our Little Secret Shop - Handmade Unique Jewellery
Gorgon Pendant & Necklace - Our Little Secret Shop - Handmade Unique Jewellery
Gorgon Pendant & Necklace - Our Little Secret Shop - Handmade Unique Jewellery